Optics and Focus
The EOS M6 comes with an 18-150 mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens that uses its own image-stabilization technology for facilitating blur-free photography. You can cover the lens with the two caps, E-55 and EB, when it is not in use. The Dual Pixel, phase-detection CMOS AF enables you to focus on your subjects automatically, with brilliant speed and accuracy. The ISO sensitivity can be adjusted from 100 to 25,600.
Image and Video
This camera records Full HD footage at 60p, and also shoots photos at an impressive resolution. The combination IS function merges with the 5-axis image-stabilization technology for shooting blur-free images and videos. You can perform high-speed continuous shooting of pictures at maximum burst rates of 7 fps without AF lock, and 9 fps with AF lock. The DIGIC 7 image processor is capable of processing your captured content with a blend of quality and speed.
The Canon EOS M6 camera’s inbuilt Bluetooth, NFC, and WiFi connectivity options allow you to transfer your captured content to a variety of devices with the same compatibility. The controls and five functional dials are easy to use, and thus facilitate easy operation. The EM-300DB neck strap prevents accidental dropping of the camera. Also, the R-F-4 cover provides the camera with protection from damage. This camera runs on an LP-E17 battery pack, which can be charged with the LC-E17 charger provided.
- Compatible with EF, EF-S and EF-M lenses
- 24.2 MP CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- DIGIC 7 image processor
- 3.0" tilting touch screen LCD
- 5-axis image stabilization
- Dual pixel CMOS AF with phase-detection
- Continuous shooting rate of 7 fps
- f/3.5-6.3 maximum aperture
- Built-in WiFi, NFC & Bluetooth
- Canon EOS M6 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-150mm Lens (Black)
- Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Canon Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Canon Charger for LP-E17 Battery Pack
- Camera Cover (Body Cap)
- 58mm Telephoto & Wide Angle Lens
- UV CPL ND Filter
- 32GB Memory Card