It features phase-corrected roof prisms that have been further treated with highly reflective mirror coatings, and anti-reflection fully multi-coated optical surfaces that work together to maximize light transmission, while limiting internal diffraction and interference, to produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color rendition across the entire visual spectrum. The 42mm objectives boost its light-gathering ability to improve views in challenging light such as at dawn and dusk, or in foggy and cloudy weather, without the bulk and weight of larger-objective models. Its comfortable exit pupil, long eye relief, and spacious field of view help to minimize the movement of the horizon line on rough or rolling seas to limit disorientation when using it on a boat. This allows users to enjoy an immersive observational experience from early morning to late evening.
- Moderate 8x power magnifies without sacrificing the exit pupil for enhanced low-light viewing
- 42mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability without adding excessive bulk or weight
- Roof prism light path ensures optical tubes remain thin for a compact form factor
- Phase-corrected prism coatings reduce internal interference to improve light transmission, contrast, and resolution
- Highly reflective mirror coatings on prism surfaces reduce internal light loss and diffraction for brighter and sharper views
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission across the entire visible spectrum for accurate color rendition and improved contrast and clarity
- 356' field of view at 1000 yards