Ideal for portraiture and distant subjects alike, the black M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R
is an 80-300mm equivalent telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its modest maximum aperture helps to realize a compact and lightweight form factor while an advanced optical design, which uses extra-low dispersion and high refractive index glass, controls a variety of aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Extending its versatility, this lens also features a Movie & Stills Compatible autofocus system, which is quick, quiet, and precise to suit both photo and video shooting applications.
In the Box
- Compact telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 80-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element controls color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- One high refractive index element helps to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and resolution.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh quality.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R Lens (Black)
- Rear Lens Cap
- LC-58E Front Lens Cap
This Kit includes the following:
- UV Filter
- Colored Filter Kit
- Tulip Lens Hood
- Lens Pen
- Grey Card Set
- Dust Blower
- Lens Tissue
- Cleaning Kit