Like other H-Series Handy recorders such as the H4n Pro and H5, you can hold it in your hand, attach it to a mic stand or tripod, or mount it to a camera (shoe mount available separately); the H6 packs an impressive array of features into a rugged, rubberized body that's more than ready to meet the varied demands of musicians, content creators, videographers, and sound designers.
From the intuitive, tactile controls to the plentiful battery life and powerful audio processing functions, the H6 is well equipped for producing pristine audio for complete musical arrangements, independent films, and panel podcasts. It can supply phantom or plug-in power for condenser mics, or accept direct connections from synths, keyboards, drum machines, or +4 dB line-level mixers. No matter the source, selectable auto-recording and pre-recording ensure that you'll never miss the start of a take, and stereo safety track recording provides duplicate tracks at a lower level to avoid distortion.
- Live/Location Recording & Podcasting
- Swappable X/Y & Mid-Side Stereo Mics
- 4 x XLR-1/4" Mic/Line Inputs with Pads
- Fast, User-Friendly Operability
- Zoom H6 6-Input / 6-Track Portable Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Mic Capsules
- Zoom XYH-6 - X/Y Microphone Capsule for Zoom H5 and H6 Field Recorders
- Zoom MSH-6 - Mid-Side Microphone Capsule for Zoom H5 and H6 Field Recorders
- Protective Case
- Foam Windscreen
- USB Cable
- 4 x AA Batteries