- Wide-angle prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field for isolating subjects using selective focus techniques.
- Four low dispersion elements are featured and greatly limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve higher clarity and color fidelity throughout the aperture range.
- Three glass-molded aspherical elements are used to suppress distortion and spherical aberrations, and contribute to accurate rendering and high sharpness.
- Second generation BBAR-G2 coating has been applied to individual elements and provides refined correction and control over ghosting and lens flare for greatly improved contrast and color accuracy when working in backlit conditions.
- An Ultrasonic Silent Drive autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance and a Dynamic Rolling-cam mechanism also contributes to swift focusing movement of the large f/1.4 optical system. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 11.8" away at a 1:5 maximum magnification ratio.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
- Tamron SP 35mm f/1.4 Di USD Lens for Nikon F
- CF72III Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- HF045 Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
MFR #: AFF045N-700