The Vivitar 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens
is created for APS-C image sensors. A rounded image is made when used with a full-frame camera. By offering a 180-degree angle of view, this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that cannot be seen with the human eye, such as exaggerated perspective and distortion. Removable petal-type hood and drawstring pouch included. Additional features: 12 in. (30.5cm) minimum shooting distance, hybrid aspherical lens and multi-layer coating.
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 180° angle of view, for dramatic effects
- Ultra-wide 180° diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats--will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras
- Manual focus lens with no electronic connections to the camera for automatic focus nor metering.
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
- Lens not zoomable