The Wide Angle Lens allows for greater peripheral range to be included in the photograph; complimenting greatly architectural, interior, and landscape photography.
When choosing a Wide Angle lens, remember; the smaller the number, the wider the angle. For instance a 0.18x is considered a super Fisheye lens (notorious bubble effect) and a 0.5x is considered just a Wide Angle lens.
58mm Telephoto Lens
The Telephoto Lens Attachment for 58mm Filter Thread is a telephoto lens attachment for cameras with 58mm filter threads. It offers a much narrower angle of view than the camera's lens capability
UV/CPLS/FLD FILTER KIT
Vivitar filters are manufactured from high quality solid optical glass. Each individual filter is heat-treated to avoid any rare movement or distortion.
- Protects your lens from scratches and fingerprints
- Removes and absorbs ultra violet rays, giving sharper contrast to your video and digital images
- Diminishes ghosting effect from reflected light
- Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass
- Increases color and contrast by redcing reflections from non-metallic surfaces by cutting through haze
- Improves clarity of distant objects
- Foliage is richer, skies bluer
- Allows camera use under fluorescent lighting
- Gives natural light colors when under poor conditions
58mm Close Up Macro Kit Filters
The digital macro filter kit includes four close-up diopters of +1, +2, +4 and +10 magnification with a 58mm thread for easy screw-on attachment, effectively transforming your lens into a crisp macro lens.
58mm Snap-On Lens Cap50 Lens TissueLens Cap Holder
3pc Cleaning Kit