When connected to the Garmin Connect app over Wi-Fi, the Index S2 lets you keep all your data in one convenient location. Monitoring it over time allows you to make changes to diet and exercise quickly, and stay motivated on the road to a healthier you. But it doesn't have to just be about you. Bring in family and friends and take the wellness journey together with support for up to 16 different users. Even with all of this data collection and tracking, the Index S2 can run for up to 9 months on a fresh set of 4 AAA batteries.
Weight & Weight Trends
View weight in pounds, kilograms, or stones and pounds, and track your gain/loss trends on the scale for the last 30 days or longer via the Garmin Connect app.
Body Mass Index
The BMI score will tell you how your mass relates to your height to get a general picture of your health range.
See the percentage of how much of your fat is made up of essential and stored fat.
Skeletal Muscle Mass
Track the amount of muscle you have and how much you're building over time.
This tells you how much of your overall weight is bone mass.
Body Water Percentage
See how much of your total mass comes from fluids. It also has the added benefit of telling you how hydrated you are.
- A Weight-Only option turns off all measurements except for weight
- Weigh yourself frequently to track body changes throughout the day on the scale or Garmin Connect app
- Customize which stats are displayed on the scale when you step on
- Multiple users can view and track their own stats via Garmin Connect
- Weather widget will display today's forecast on the scale's screen
- Weight limit of 400 lb
- ANT and Bluetooth LE compatible