The pro-pak of 120 Professional Portra NC Color Film (Pack of 5) from Kodak is the consistent choice for beautiful portraits at any moment and under a wide variety of lighting. It could be the pose you've lit meticulously or a subject that's suddenly in perfect light. In either situation, you can capture every detail with Kodak Professional Portra 160-speed films knowing that you will get a sharp, fine-grained image with good shadow and highlight detail.
Portra reproduces accurate and natural color across the entire spectrum. In addition, the fine grain of Portra permits you to print larger than traditional color-negative films. Kodak's T-Grain emulsion produces a clearer and more brilliant print with excellent resolution and skin tones.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 160/23° in C-41 Process
- Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
- Medium Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
20x Kodak Portra 160 Color Negative Film, ISO 160, Size 120, Pack Of 5