FUJIFILM Fujicolor PRO 400H Professional Color Negative Film (120 Roll Film, 5 Pack)
This 5-pack of FUJIFILM Fujicolor PRO 400H Professional from Fujifilm is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° when processed in C-41 chemistry. Featuring fourth layer color and Interlayer effect technologies, this film exhibits a soft contrast profile with faithful, yet vivid, color reproduction. It produces smooth and natural skin tones and has a broad exposure latitude, making it suitable for general photographic applications and working in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, Fine Sigma Technology yields an unobtrusive, fine grain structure that helps to maintain effective film speeds and produce smoother surface textures to benefit scanning and printing applications.
This item contains five rolls of 120 format roll film.
- High speed of ISO 400
- Faithful color reproduction of scenes under a wide variety of lighting
- Superb skin tones
- Excellent three-dimensional appearance
- 4th Color Layer Technology with enhanced optimization of spectral characteristics
Kodak Professional Portra 400 Color Negative Film (120 Roll Film, 5-Pack)The new PORTRA 400 is the world's finest grain high-speed color negative film. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions.
For years, professional photographers have preferred KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin tones.
In that same tradition, the new PORTRA 400 Film is the ideal choice for portrait and fashion photography, as well as for nature, travel and outdoor photography, where the action is fast or the lighting can't be controlled.
KODAK Portra 400 Color Features:
- Incorporates Entertainment Imaging's KODAK VISION Film Technology
- World's finest grain high-speed color negative film
- Antenna Dye Sensitization in Cyan and Magenta emulsion layers
- Ideal for scanning
- Kodak's Proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators
- Extraordinary enlargement capability from a 35mm negative
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions
- Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry
- Beautiful, natural skin tones and superb color reproduction
- Kodak's Proprietary DIR Couplers
- Optimized sharpness
- Distinct edges, fine detail
- Unified Emulsion Technology
- Printing compatible with other Kodak Films
- UPC: 041778331507