Kodak Professional Ektar 100
is a daylight-balanced color negative film characterized by an ultra-vivid color palette, high saturation, and an extremely fine grain structure. Utilizing the cinematic VISION Film technology, this film's smooth grain profile pairs with a micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion to make it especially well-suited to scanning applications, and advanced development accelerators offer extended versatility when making enlargements. Ektar has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21°, and advanced cubic emulsions and proprietary DIR couplers render it with high sharpness, fine detail, and a well-defined edge quality. The combination of rich colors, fine grain, and optimized sharpness benefit this film's use for nature, travel, and outdoor photography, as well as fashion, product, and other commercial applications.
- This item is five rolls of 120-format roll film.
- Extraordinary enlargement capability
- Ultra-vivid color
- Incorporates Entertainment Imaging's Kodak Vision Film technology World's finest-grain color negative film
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions Ideal for scanning
- Kodak's Proprietary DIR Couplers Distinct edges, fine detail