The Z fc is a DX-format mirrorless camera sporting a 20.9MP CMOS sensor, which pairs with EXPEED 6 image processing to realize quick shooting performance up to 11 fps, UHD 4K video recording at 30p, and sensitivity up to ISO 51200. Despite its classic looks, this camera is updated for contemporary content creation and features a fully articulating touchscreen LCD, supports live streaming, is compatible with external microphones, and has an advanced 209-point AF system with full-time subject tracking and eye-detection AF.
Focusing on the physical design, the Z fc stands out as a clear reference to Nikon's classic SLR film camera heritage, and features several familiar physical controls on the body, including dedicated dials to adjust ISO, shutter speed, and exposure compensation. The body also features a 2.36m-dot OLED EVF and supports SnapBridge wireless connectivity for pairing with a mobile device for remote camera control. Also benefitting on-location shoots and longer takes, the Z fc also supports in-camera battery charging and on-the-go power via the USB C port.
In the Box
- Nikon Z fc Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Nikon Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Nikon Battery Charger
- DK-32 Rubber Eyecup
- AN-DC23 Camera Strap
In terms of handling, a stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Additionally, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Lens
- Nikon Front Lens Cap
- Nikon Rear Lens CapNikon Lens Hood
- Nikon CL-C1 Lens Case