The silver DSC-W830 Digital Camera from Sony is a pocket-sized point-and-shoot featuring a 20.1MP, 1/2.3", Super HAD CCD image sensor and BIONZ processor for high-resolution still photos, HD 1280 x 720p video recording at 30 fps, and low-light sensitivity to ISO 3200. The 8x optical zoom, 4.5-36mm Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens offers a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-200mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, and an aperture range of f/3.3-6.3.
The camera is equipped with a 2.7", 230k-dot Clear Photo LCD monitor providing sharp, natural color that makes it easy to compose shots, read menus, and view photos, even in bright sunlight. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization counteracts camera shake for clear, blur-free shots. Additionally, benefit from Sweep Panorama shooting up to 360°, allowing you to capture an entire landscape in a single shot.
Files are recorded to MS Duo or SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards. The DSC-W830 is configured with a USB 2.0 port and composite HD and SD outputs. It's powered by the 3.6V, 630mAh NP-BN lithium-ion battery.
MPN # DSC-W830
- 20.1MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD Image Sensor
- 25-200mm Zeiss Vario Lens (35mm Equiv.)
- 2.7" 230k-Dot Clear Photo LCD Monitor
- HD 1280 x 720p Video at 30 fps
- BIONZ Image Processor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- ISO 80-3200
- Up to 360° Sweep Panorama Shooting
- MS Duo and SD Memory Card Slots
- USB 2.0 Port, Composite HD Output
- Color: Silver