A versatile multi-effects processor to shape your bass’s sound with precision.
The Zoom B6 Multi-Effects Processor features four DI models and advanced multi-effects, giving you the freedom and versatility to explore entirely new sounds with your bass. It includes an analog circuit to improve the low-end frequencies, and an 88.2 kHz effects processor to cover your high ends. Separate inputs allow you to A/B switch from electric bass to synth or acoustic bass, and back again. The B6 Multi-Effects Processor also carries a collection of classic Zoom effects, along with 10 new ones to explore. It has four different Play Modes that adjust the touchscreen and footswitch layout to give you quick access to the controls you need. Create loops and recordings up to two hours long, saved directly to an SD/SDXC card for instant access and recall, or select from the B6’s 68 rhythm patterns in a range of styles, tempos and time signatures.
- 4 DI outputs: 2 tube and 2 solid state models
- Integrated A/B switcher for seamless instrument switching
- Ultimate Zoom FX processor technology with amp modeling
- IR load function for speaker cabinet simulation
- Integrated pedal board with 9 stomp switches
- 4.3? color LCD touch-screen interface
- Chain up to 6 effects (including amp emulation)
- Two variable-impedance inputs for electric and acoustic bass
- New Play Mode Footswitch provides instant access to different play modes
- Easy-to-see backlit panel with color-coded stomp effects
- Built-in USB audio interface (2-in / 2-out)
- Rhythm patterns and looper
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab
- Wireless control via optional Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1) with Handy Guitar Lab for B6 app
- Accessibility functionality for the visually impaired with Handy Guitar Lab for B6 app
The large-diaphragm dynamic capsule utilizes a supercardioid pickup pattern to effectively reduce ambient sound such as room noise at the sides of the mic. To isolate the pickup element from handling noise, vibrations, and rumble, the ZDM-1 employs an integrated shock-absorbing mechanism. The ZDM-1's integral humbucking circuit improves the signal-to-noise ratio by inhibiting electromagnetic interference from common sources such as wireless devices, power lines, computer displays, and more.
This kit includes the following:
- Zoom B6 Multi-Effects Processor for Electric Bass
- Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone,
- Pig Hog 8mm XLR Microphone Cable Male to Female 10 Ft Mic Cable
- Pig Hog Black Woven Tour Grade Instrument Cable 1/4" to 1/4" Straight 10ft , PCH10BK
- 64GB Memory Card