Packing apt imaging capabilities within a svelte-yet-versatile design, the Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II is an advanced compact camera featuring a large sensor, fast processing, and a flexible zoom lens. The 20.1MP 1" CMOS sensor uses a stacked design, which couples with the DIGIC 8 image processor to realize fast autofocus performance, quick full resolution shooting up to 20 fps, and UHD 4K30p video recording. Complementing the sensor and processor is a 5x zoom lens, which covers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range for wide-angle to short-telephoto fields of view. An f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions as does an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for the effects of camera shake. Rounding out the G5 X Mark II's design, the camera features a pop-up 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, 180° tilting touchscreen LCD, and has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wirelessly connecting to a mobile device.
- Pop-up electronic viewfinder features a 2.36m-dot resolution for sharp and clear eye-level viewing. The pop-up/retractable design also helps to retain a sleek overall form factor when the camera is not in use.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen offers a large means for live view monitoring, reviewing imagery, and navigating the menu. Its intuitive touch design also permits working with Touch & Drag AF for easy focus point selection. Additionally, a 180° upward tilting design suits front facing vlogging and selfie shooting needs.An exposure compensation dial, as well as physical control rings and control dials, lend easily accessible, direct control over various shooting settings.
- In-camera battery charging, from a power bank, outlet, or computer, is possible via the USB port.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi permit wirelessly transferring images to a linked mobile device and also afford remote camera control via the Canon Camera Connect app.
In the Box
- Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II Digital Camera
- NB-13L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- Wrist Strap
This Kit includes: