- 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- Extended ISO 12800, 3 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Basic+ and Creative Auto Modes
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) Wi-Fi Enabled - Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with DIGIC 4+ Image Processor, Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps, 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point, Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Scene Intelligent Auto Mode, Basic+ and Creative Auto Modes. With 18-55mm Lens
Comprising a versatile set of imaging capabilities along with support for a connected workflow, the EOS Rebel T6 from Canon is a compact, sleek DSLR featuring an 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 4+ image processor. Combined, these two technologies avail rich image quality with reduced noise, along with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 that can be further expanded to ISO 12800 to suit working in low and difficult lighting conditions. The sensor and processor also enable the ability to shoot continuously at 3 fps for photographing moving subjects, as well as recording Full HD 1080p/30 video. Benefitting shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point AF system incorporates a single center cross-type AF point for increased accuracy and focusing speed, and a contrast-detection focusing system offers refined autofocus precision for shooting movies or working in live view. The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD offers a bright, clear image for playback and review, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC also offers the ability to wirelessly share imagery from your camera to a linked mobile device for instant online sharing.
Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens, which provides a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range that covers wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives. One aspherical element is featured in the optical design, to control spherical aberrations and contribute to higher clarity, and an Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- At the heart of the Rebel T6 is an apt 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor, which combine to provide both speed throughout the camera system as well as notable image quality. Up to 3 fps shooting is possible to suit photographing moving subjects, for unlimited JPEGs in a burst or up to 6 consecutive raw frames, and Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps can also be recorded. For working in a variety of lighting conditions, the sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 can be further expanded to ISO 12800 to benefit photographing in low-light situations.
- 9-Point AF System
- A 9-point phase-detection autofocus system incorporates a single cross-type point to lend a high degree of focusing accuracy in mixed and low-contrast lighting conditions. This focusing system also utilizes an AI Servo AF mechanism for faster tracking and more accurate results.