Proving that speed, resolution, and video capabilities can all coexist, the Alpha a7R III Mirrorless Digital Camera
is a versatile, high-performance camera characterized by not only its resolution, but by its multimedia versatility. Revolving around a full-frame 42.4MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and updated BIONZ X image processor, the a7R III affords an impressive 10 fps continuous shooting rate along with improved autofocus performance for faster, more reliable subject tracking along with wide frame coverage. This updated Fast Hybrid AF System employs a combination of 399 phase-detection points and 425 contrast-detection areas for quicker acquirement of focus in a variety of lighting conditions, and also maintains focus on subjects more effectively. In addition to speed and AF, the processing improvements also help to realize greater image clarity throughout the sensitivity range from ISO 100-32000, which can further be expanded to ISO 50-102400. Video recording capabilities have also been extended for enhanced quality when recording UHD 4K video with the full width of the full-frame sensor, or when using a Super35 area and 5K oversampling to minimize moiré and aliasing.
Additionally, benefitting both stills and video operation, the a7R III retains the 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE sensor-shift image stabilization, which is now effective to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5.5 stops.
IN THE BOX
- 42MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 399-Point AF System & 10 fps Shooting
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a7R III to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.
- Sony NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh)
- Sony BC-QZ1 Battery Charger
- Shoulder Strap
Spanning a versatile zoom range and characterized by its bright design, the Tamron 17-70mm f/2.8 Di III-A VC RXD
is a 25.5-105mm-equivalent lens for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. The wide to short-tele range is ideal for everyday shooting and the fast f/2.8 constant maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and offers improved control over depth of field. Complementing this design is a series of specialized optics, including aspherical and low dispersion elements, that produce well-corrected imagery with high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Individual elements also feature Tamron's BBAR coating, which suppresses flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in backlit and harsh lighting conditions.
This Kit includes:
- Sony a7R III 42.4MP Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Tamron 17-70mm F/2.8 Di III-A VC RXD Lens
- 64GB Memory Card