Optimized for speed, this lens is equipped with a fast and constant f/2.8 aperture that will be an asset in low-light conditions as well as for creating images with shallow depth of field. Bokeh is made even better by the implementation of an eleven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas. Also, there is a double-linear and ring Super Sonic wave Motor system that provides fast, responsive autofocus in both stills and video.
As a top end telephoto zoom, this lens is equipped with a variety of other technologies to assist shooters, including Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for combating camera shake, especially at longer focal lengths. Users will enjoy faster and more intuitive operation with a plethora of physical controls on the lens barrel, including three focus hold buttons, a focus range limiter switch, and both AF/MF and OSS switches. For durability and working in tough conditions, the lens is dust and moisture resistant, and it has a fluorine coating on the front element to resist water and oil.
- As part of Sony's esteemed G Master series, this lens is designed to achieve notably high resolution and sharpness through the correction of a wide variety of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Additionally, these lenses feature robust and intuitive-to-handle physical designs to benefit both photography and cine applications.
- A popular telephoto zoom designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 70-200mm lens is also compatible with APS-C models where it provides a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Of the three aspherical elements incorporated in the lens design, one is an XA element with superior surface precision to effectively reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations from imagery.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements and two Super ED elements are featured in the lens design, too, and help to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
- Sony ALC-SH145 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F77S 77mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Tripod Mount
- Lens Case
- VIVITAR ND2 ND4 ND8 3pc Filter Kit
- Lens Pen
- Dust Blower
- Lens Tissue
- 3pc Cleaning Kit