Sony Alpha a6400 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Stable, fast, versatile, and compact, the Alpha a6400 from Sony is an APS-C-format mirrorless camera that adopts many of the features normally reserved for their full-frame lineup. This includes an autofocus acquisition of 0.02 seconds, Real-time Eye AF and Real-time Tracking capabilities, high-speed shooting up to 11 fps and silent shooting up to 8 fps, both with AF/AE tracking, an upgraded BIONZ X image processing engine, an LCD touchscreen that tilts 180° up and 74° down, UHD 4K movie recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning, internal recording for time-lapse videos, and more.
The a6400 is well-suited for both photo and video creators, ranging from professionals to vloggers. Revolving around a 24.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor, clean image quality is provided with a wide expandable sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 102400, along with accelerated readout speeds for internal 4K24 and Full HD 1080p120 video recording with full pixel readout.
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Real-Time Eye AF & Real-Time Tracking
- XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0" 921.6k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Internal UHD 4K Video, S-Log3, and HLG
- S&Q Motion in Full HD from 1-120 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- 425 Phase- & Contrast-Detect AF Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 102400
- NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (1020mAh)
- AC Adapter
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Eyepiece Cup
- Shoulder Strap
Sony E Mount 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens
Delivering a "normal-length" 52.5mm equivalent on APS-C-format E-mount cameras, the E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens from Sony is a versatile and lightweight option that will fit a variety of shooting scenarios. It offers a fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for working in low-light and creating images with shallow depth of field. Equipped with one extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements, images will have an absolute minimum of aberrations. Also, it has built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for reducing camera shake and creating sharper images and uses an internal focus mechanism that enables fast, responsive focusing as close as 11.8". Additionally, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Designed for APS-C-format cameras, this compact 35mm lens will provide a "normal" 52.5mm equivalent focal length. A maximum aperture of f/1.8 offers excellent low-light imaging capabilities along with the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 11.8", and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
This Bundle from Teds Electronics Includes:
- Sony Alpha a6400 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Sony E Mount 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens
- 32GB Memory Card
- 3pc Cleaning Kit