Kodak Professional Ektar 100 is a daylight-balanced color negative film characterized by an ultra-vivid color palette, high saturation, and an extremely fine grain structure. Utilizing the cinematic VISION Film technology, this film's smooth grain profile pairs with a micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion to make it especially well-suited to scanning applications, and advanced development accelerators offer extended versatility when making enlargements. Ektar has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21°, and advanced cubic emulsions and proprietary DIR couplers render it with high sharpness, fine detail, and a well-defined edge quality. The combination of rich colors, fine grain, and optimized sharpness benefit this film's use for nature, travel, and outdoor photography, as well as fashion, product, and other commercial applications.
- This item is five rolls of 120-format roll film.
- Extraordinary enlargement capability
- Ultra-vivid color
- Incorporates Entertainment Imaging's Kodak Vision Film technology World's finest-grain color negative film
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions Ideal for scanning
- Kodak's Proprietary DIR Couplers Distinct edges, fine detail
FUJIFILM Fujicolor PRO 400H Professional Color Negative Film (120 Roll Film, 5 Pack)
This 5-pack of FUJIFILM Fujicolor PRO 400H Professional from Fujifilm is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° when processed in C-41 chemistry. Featuring fourth layer color and Interlayer effect technologies, this film exhibits a soft contrast profile with faithful, yet vivid, color reproduction. It produces smooth and natural skin tones and has a broad exposure latitude, making it suitable for general photographic applications and working in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, Fine Sigma Technology yields an unobtrusive, fine grain structure that helps to maintain effective film speeds and produce smoother surface textures to benefit scanning and printing applications.
This item contains five rolls of 120 format roll film.
- High speed of ISO 400
- Faithful color reproduction of scenes under a wide variety of lighting
- Superb skin tones
- Excellent three-dimensional appearance
- 4th Color Layer Technology with enhanced optimization of spectral characteristics