The included filters consist of 58mm solid neutral density filters that reduce the amount of light entering a lens by one, two, and three stops, respectively. Each filter is constructed using an aluminum-alloy frame, which can help protect the front element of a lens from scratches, bumps, or impacts.
- 0.3, 0.6, or 0.9 neutral density filters darken the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 1-, 2-, or 3-stop exposure reduction, these filters allow you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filters do not affect coloration of the image and are ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from durable, clear plastic.
- Aluminum-alloy filter rings for durability while remaining lightweight.
- Top knurling provides a more textured grip when mounting or removing filter from a lens.
- 58mm front filter threads allow each filter to be used with other filters.
- Filter pouch for storage and transport.