Each of the filters feature a colored half that adds color to a portion of the image, while the clear half maintains a neutral color balance. These are particularly useful for adding dramatic and creative effects to skies and other bright regions while retaining more realistic results within the other half of the frame. Each of the filters are constructed from optical glass and set within rotating aluminum filter rings for controlling the placement of the color about the frame. The filter rings also feature front threads for attaching a lens cap or stacking additional filters for further creative effects.
- Six Different Graduated Color Filters
- Selective Coloring to Image
- Optical Glass Construction
- Rotating Aluminum Filter Rings
- Includes Fold-Up Filter Pouch