The large-diaphragm dynamic capsule utilizes a supercardioid pickup pattern to effectively reduce ambient sound such as room noise at the sides of the mic. To isolate the pickup element from handling noise, vibrations, and rumble, the ZDM-1 employs an integrated shock-absorbing mechanism. The ZDM-1's integral humbucking circuit improves the signal-to-noise ratio by inhibiting electromagnetic interference from common sources such as wireless devices, power lines, computer displays, and more.
The all-metal body and grille afford ruggedness and durability for reliable use session after session. The ZDM-1 includes a pivoting mic stand mount for easy positioning and a custom windscreen for attenuation of plosives and breath noise.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic design captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- Classic end-address style
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides focused pickup and excellent isolation
- High 135 dB SPL handling ensures clean recordings every time
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response with tight bass and smooth highs enhances vocal tone for radio, podcasting, and more
- Internal shockmount provides isolation from bumps and handling noise
- Built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference
- Balanced XLR output connector
- All-metal body and grille stands up to daily use
- Includes pivoting mic stand mount, threaded adapter, and custom windscreen
Vivitar Streaming Microphone Accessory Kit (VIVMICACCKIT).
For Handsfree Professional Studio Recording or Broadcasting.
Adjustable Arm Stand - Clamps to your Desk.
Shock Mount - Isolates Most Studio Condenser Mic.
Pop Filter - Efficiently Reduce Plosive, Wind, Interference etc.
Capture crystal-clear voice and instrument recordings with the superior sound reproduction of this condenser microphone, fit with a nylon mesh pop filter and foam cap to help eliminate sibilance, popping sounds and wind interference.
- High sensitivity condenser microphone for home and studio recording
- Record vocals, instruments, podcasts and gaming commentary
- Double-layer nylon mesh pop filter with 360° flexible neck eliminates popping
- Foam cap protects against wind interference and spit particles
- Shock-proof scissor arm with dual suspension springs and double-braced steel
- Adjustable clamp mounts to desktops up to 5cm thick
- Compact, portable design with a foldable stand
- Connect to computer via the USB sound card or XLR output
Record professional, studio-quality audio wherever you go with the Vivitar Condenser Microphone with Pop Filter and Stand, effortlessly mounting to any desktop for a quick and easy setup.
This Accessory Kit includes:
- 27" Suspension Scissor Arm
- Smartphone Clamp
- Desk Clamp
- Shock Mount
- Pop Filter
Pig Hog cables are precisely overbuilt to stand up to the most grueling tour conditions imaginable, and are designed to provide the highest quality performance with outstanding value. We understand your cables need to sound great and perform reliably, night after night, without costing you an arm or a leg! That's why we use an extra-thick, yet supple 8mm jacket that resists kinking or tangling. Our proprietary conductor technology and robust shielding is designed to ensure your sound is crystal clear, without noise or interference, every time.