With 32-bit float recording, the F3 effortlessly captures the quietest raindrops and the loudest explosions. Its small footprint allows for this recorder to be placed anywhere, as you capture and monitor up to 192 kHz of high-quality audio.
When you’re working in the field or on set, sound levels can fluctuate often and quickly. The F3 allows you to adapt to your scene without having to set the gain or worry about clipping. In post, you’ll be able to work with your capture, regardless of extremely low or high levels.
Featuring the dual A/D converters and low-noise preamps found in our professional F-Series recorders, the F3 guarantees high-quality recordings in any setting or situation.
The F3 is built with durable side bars, standard tripod mount and slide-resistant rubber feet ensuring that you can mount it on your gear or hide it in any scene. It’s sturdy metal casing and locking XLR connectors is designed for use in a variety of environments.
Monitor your recordings with seamless accuracy as the F3 displays your audio as real-time waveforms.
The headphone output allows you to keep an ear on your recordings, plus a line output enables you to go to your camera or other gear.
- 2-channel / 2-track field audio recorder
- Featuring 32-bit float recording and dual AD converters for full dynamic range and clip free audio capture
- 2 discrete inputs with locking XLR connectors
- Input signals can be monitored with real time waveform display on LCD ● Compact and Durable (can be attached to boom mic with Velcro)
- High quality mic preamps provide a super-low noise floor (− 127 dBu EIN)
- Record up to 192 kHz sampling/32-bit float WAV format, mono or stereo files
- Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated Volume control
- Records directly to microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 1TB
- Wireless iOS/Android remote control available through optional BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter (Android version to be released in Spring 2022)
- Use as 2-in/ 2-out, up to 24-bit/ 96 kHz USB audio interface (Available in 32-bit float/ 96 kHz with a firmware update in Spring 2022.)
- Over 8 hours of operation with two AA alkaline batteries
- Runs on only 2 standard AA batteries or AC adapter (AD-17) or USB battery pack
- Wireless timecode synchronization (Optional BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter and UltraSync Blue device by Timecode Systems are required.)
- F3 Field Recorder
- Quick Tour
This Bundle From Teds Electronics Includes:
- F3 Field Recorder
- XLR Microphone Cable Male to Female 6 Ft Fully Balanced
- 10ft 1/4" TRS - 1/4" TRS Cable
- SanDisk 32GB Ultra UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card
- 2 AA Batteries