Canon EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Pairs a redeveloped lens mount and updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is poised to be the means from which to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Focusing on the camera itself, the EOS R features a high-resolution 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor.
- 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
- 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.15" 2.1m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- Expanded ISO 50-102400, 8 fps Shooting
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SD UHS-II Card Slot
- Multi-Function Bar, Dual Pixel RAW
In The Box :
LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
ER-100B Neck Strap
IFC-100U Interface Cable (39.4")
R-F-5 Camera Cover
Ultra-Wide Zoom, Ultra-Versatile Design
Compact with wide-angle versatility, the Canon RF 15-30mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM pairs a portable design with a flexible focal length range ideal for landscape, architecture and street subjects.
- Covering ultra-wide to wide-angle fields of view, this lens spans a useful range of focal lengths for a variety of subject types, including landscape, architecture, interiors and street applications.
- Modest variable maximum aperture contributes to a compact, lightweight design that's ideal for travel and walkaround shooting.
- One aspherical element reduces spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra Coating minimizes flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO and exposure compensation.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5.5 stops, or 7 stops with coordinated IS, to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Close-up focusing capabilities enables working with a 1:2 maximum magnification and a 5.1" minimum focusing distance to suit photographing nearby subjects.
The 64GB SF-E Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Sony features a storage capacity of 64GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support advanced DSLR functions such as continuous shutter bursts and rapid shooting, as well as raw and JPEG captures. This card is also well-suited for video capture, including 4K, 3D, HFR and Full HD video, and can achieve maximum read speeds of up to 270 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 70 MB/s.
- UHS-II / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Fast Card to Computer Transfers
- With read speeds of up to 270 MB/s, you can quickly transfer large media files to your computer with a UHS-II SD card reader.
- Never fear. Even when things go wrong, you can avoid disaster with downloadable rescue software that recovers photo and video files that have been accidentally deleted or that cannot be played back.
Full Size DSLR Gadget Bag
A compact and stylish shoulder bag that is ideal for storing a Compact Camcorder or large-sized Digital camera and related accessories.
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Side rain flaps protect your gear from the elements
- Adjustable shoulder strap padded handle for maximum versatility
- Spacious, thickly-padded interior with padded adjustable divider
- provides maximum protection for delicate equipment
- Zippered front organizer compartment for accessories