Canon EOS R7 Mirrorless Camera
Balancing resolution, speed and low-light performance, the 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor is a versatile chip perfect for both photo and video applications. As one of the first APS-C sensors in the EOS R system, the R7's high-resolution design benefits photographers as well as 4K video by providing a 7K area for oversampling footage, which yields improved sharpness and quality.
DIGIC X Processor
Borrowed from the R3, the R7 sports a DIGIC X image processor to perform a variety of high-speed tasks, ranging from quick continuous shooting to high-resolution video recording. In terms of high-speed shooting, the R7 supports up to 30 fps continuous shooting with a silent electronic shutter or 15 fps with a mechanical shutter, with AF and AE readings before each frame. T
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilizer
An In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS) corrects up to 7 stops of unwanted camera shake when shooting handheld, helping to shoot handheld in low-light conditions and reduce shake when recording videos. This 5-axis system can be also used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical image stabilization to compensate for up to 8 stops of camera shake depending on the specific lens in use.
Reliable and Intuitive Construction
- Redesigned rear controls include a combined AF point selector and rear control wheel, which puts two of the most oft-used controls in a single intuitive-to-reach spot.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility, and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Broad Views, Close-Up Details
Mixing a broad field of view with a close-focusing design, the Canon RF 24mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM is a unique combination of an ultra-wide focal length and a macro lens. Pairing these two attributes, this lens enables shooting at close-range while maintaining a broad sense of space and increased depth of field compared to conventional telephoto macro optics
Wide-Angle Macro Lenss
- Macro designation offers a 1:2 half life-size maximum magnification and a minimum focusing distance of 5.5".
- Bright f/1.8 design offers both depth of field control and suits working in a variety of lighting situations.
- One UD (ultra-low dispersion) element and one aspherical element control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for well-corrected imagery that is especially sharp and color accurate.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to resist flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality.
The 64GB SF-E Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Sony features a storage capacity of 64GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support advanced DSLR functions such as continuous shutter bursts and rapid shooting, as well as raw and JPEG captures. This card is also well-suited for video capture, including 4K, 3D, HFR and Full HD video, and can achieve maximum read speeds of up to 270 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 70 MB/s. Thanks to its V30 speed class rating, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 30 MB/s.
- UHS-II / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Fast Card to Computer Transfers
- With read speeds of up to 270 MB/s, you can quickly transfer large media files to your computer with a UHS-II SD card reader.
- Fast write speeds of up to 70 MB/s support the stable burst shooting of high resolution photos, as well as 4K video and beyond with V30 Video Speed Class support.
Full Size DSLR Gadget Bag
A compact and stylish shoulder bag that is ideal for storing a Compact Camcorder or large-sized Digital camera and related accessories.
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Side rain flaps protect your gear from the elements
- Adjustable shoulder strappadded handle for maximum versatility
- Spacious, thickly-padded interior with padded adjustable divider
- provides maximum protection for delicate equipment