Canon RF 24mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM Lens
Broad Views, Close-Up Details
Mixing a broad field of view with a close-focusing design, the Canon RF 24mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM is a unique combination of an ultra-wide focal length and a macro lens. Pairing these two attributes, this lens enables shooting at close-range while maintaining a broad sense of space and increased depth of field compared to conventional telephoto macro optics.
- Wide-angle prime is suitable for a variety of subjects, including landscapes, nature and street, and the close-focusing ability helps to home in on nearby subjects in between photographing broad spaces.
- Macro designation offers a 1:2 half life-size maximum magnification and a minimum focusing distance of 5.5".
- Bright f/1.8 design offers both depth of field control and suits working in a variety of lighting situations.
- One UD (ultra-low dispersion) element and one aspherical element control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for well-corrected imagery that is especially sharp and color accurate.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to resist flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality.
A simple and convenient method for shortening your minimum focusing distance and minimum working distance, this Close Up Macro Lens Kit from & Vivitar fits lenses with 52mm filter threads and enables you to photograph close-up subjects more effectively. Each of the lenses can be used to vary the degree of how much the minimum focusing distance of the lens is reduced.
- Kit includes +1, +2, +4 and +10 dioptric strength lenses.
- Convex lens design lessens the minimum focusing distance of any lens for close-up shooting.
- Decreases Minimum Focusing Distance
- Includes +1, +2, +4, and +10 Strengths
- Provides Shorter Working Distance
- Includes Protective Filter Wallet
Vivitar VFK52C Video Filer Kit 52mm UV, CPL, ND
This 52mm Digital Filter Kit includes an ND4 filter, a circular polarizer filter, and a UV filter.
This neutral density 0.6 filter enables a two-stop increase in exposure. It darkens the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required.
The UV filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others. The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
52mm Universal Extra Durable Center Pinch Snap on Lens Cap Front Dust Cover for Canon Nikon Sony Fujifilm SLR Mirrorless Camera Lenses
Snap-on type lens cap designed as a replacement for 52mm lenses.
52mm Wide Angle Lens + 52mm Tulip Lens Hood
The 0.43x 52mm Wide Angle Lens is a wide-angle lens attachment for cameras with 52mm filter threads. It offers a much wider angle of view than the camera's lens capability.
52mm Tulip Lens Hood
This 52mm Pro Series Hard Tulip Shaped Lens Hood prevents image-degrading lens flare by blocking stray light from striking the surface of the lens. It also assists in keeping moisture or wind blown debris off the lens.