Designed to provide creative bass players with a wide palette of rich bass tones, the Zoom MS-60B MultiStomp Bass Pedal is a multi-effect processor with 58 different effects which are housed in a lightweight, standard-size, single pedal, thereby allowing you to efficiently cut down the size of your pedalboard. Effects include amp/preamp/DI modeling, compression, equalization, modulation, delay, reverb, and more. With its intuitive navigation and clear LCD display, the unit allows you to easily program, save, and rearrange your effects in both studio and low-light stage environments.
The MS-60B lets you use up to four effects simultaneously that can be arranged in any order you choose, and individually switched on/off. To get you going right away, it comes with 30 pre-loaded multi-effects which you can edit and store in 50 user-patch memories. For live gigs, you can create a list of up to 26 patches, to cycle through as you step on the pedal's footswitch.
Other features include an onboard chromatic tuner which supports both standard and drop-bass tunings, and a Tap Tempo function for synchronizing delay times or modulation rates to your song's tempo. The Zoom MS-60B is fitted with a 1/4" input jack for active and passive instruments, and two 1/4" output jacks for stereo recording or going to two amplifiers. The pedal is powered via two AA batteries, USB bus, or the Zoom AD-16 AC adapter (available separately).
- 58 x bass effects and amp/preamp/DI models, including modulation, equalization, delay, reverb
- Up to four effects can be used simultaneously, in any order – even bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired
- DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations to create sophisticated studio-quality effects
- 50 x memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 30 x factory-preset patches
- Patch cycling of up to 26 presets
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports both standard and drop-bass tuning – bypass all effects during tuning or mute the outputs so that you can tune in silence
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- 1/4" input jack (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Dual 1/4" output jacks for stereo recording
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrates into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on two AA batteries (included), with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours
- USB bus-powered or powered via Zoom AD-16 AC adapter (available separately)
- Power Management function automatically turns the pedal off if unused for extended periods
- Zoom MS-60B MultiStomp Bass Pedal
- Zoom AD-16A/D AC Adapter For Zoom Effects Pedals