With powerful magnification and large objectives, Nikon's black 12x50 Aculon A211 Binocular is an ideal device for hunters, birders, and outdoor enthusiasts who require an optic that delivers the capability of making long-range observations in even the most challenging light conditions.
The enhanced light-gathering ability offered by the 50mm objectives helps to ensure bright and clear views at dawn and dusk, or when peering into dense underbrush. Anti-reflection multi-coated aspherical lenses, made with environmentally friendly Eco-Glass elements, complement the BAK4 Porro prism light path to deliver high-contrast images with enhanced depth of field without edge distortion, as well as accurate color fidelity. Despite its 12x powerful magnification, this version of the A211 has a wide angle of view that helps to offset the appearance of visible hand shake that is common with high-power optics such as this, while presenting the user with spacious views.
The Aculon's sculpted rubber-armored housing is designed to fit naturally into the observer's hand and provide secure non-slip handling. It is offered here in a subdued black color. Twist-up rubber eyecups and a comfortable eye relief enable easy viewing without eye fatigue, especially during long observation sessions. For those who might experience arm fatigue or visible hand shake from holding a high-power/large-objective optic, the binocular can be tripod mounted using an optional adapter. The combination of image quality and user-friendly design makes the 12x50 Aculon A211 a natural option for long-range glassing in even the most challenging light.
- Powerful 12x magnification allows for detailed observations of distant subjects
- Large 50mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability for bright and clear images, even in challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk
- Traditional Porro prism light path produces a rich depth of field, allowing the user to discern the relative distances between objects being viewed
- High refractive index BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses correct spherical aberration to produce clear and crisp images, with reduced edge distortion and astigmatism
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity and improve contrast and image brightness
- Wide apparent angle of view reduces the appearance of visible hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics such as this
- 272-foot field of view at 1000 yards