- Mounts Zoom Microphone Capsule Remotely
- Attaches to Tripod, Boom, DSLR, and More
- Built-In Three-Prong Action Mount
- Includes Hot-Shoe Adapter
- Zoom ECM-6 Extension Cable with Action Camera Mount (19.7')
- Hot Shoe Adapter
The WSS-6 Foam Windscreen for SSH6 and SSH-6 Shotgun Mic Capsules from Zoom is designed to reduce wind noise in outdoor applications and help eliminate vocal plosives when capturing audio. In addition, the foam windscreen protects the microphone capsule (sold separately) from moisture and dirt.
The GHM-1 Guitar Headstock Mount from Zoom clamps onto a guitar's headstock and provides a three-prong mounting interface for attaching your Q4 Handy Video Recorder, or a Q8 Handy Video Recorder when using a 1/4"-20 to three-prong adapter. With the camera mounted, you can capture exciting shots of a guitarist's fingers as they play. In addition to a Q4 and Q8, the three-prong mount is also compatible with GoPro HERO housings, frames, or other cameras utilizing the GoPro-style mounting interface.
The Zoom SSH-6 Stereo Shotgun Microphone Capsule is designed to work with the company's H5 and H6 audio recorders as well as the hybrid Q8 audio and video recorder and their U-44. The capsule includes a super-directional microphone for picking up sound on center that can be combined with a bidirectional side microphone for picking up sound from the left or right to record a fully mono-compatible stereo image for film, video, and television projects. For example, you can record dialogue with the center microphone and then mix the desired amount of environmental sound captured by the side microphone with the Zoom recorder. A hairy windscreen is included for helping reduce wind noise.
This Kit includes the following:
- Zoom ECM-6 19.7' Extension Cable with Action Camera Mount
- Zoom GHM-1 Guitar Headstock Mount
- Zoom SSH-6 Stereo Shotgun Microphone Capsule
- ZOOM WSS-6 Windscreen For SSH6 and SSH-6 Shotgun Mic Capsules