650-1300mm Zoom Lens
Spanning an impressive range of super telephoto focal lengths, the black 650-1300mm f/8 Telephoto Zoom Lens is well-suited to photographing a variety of long-distance subjects. This 2x zoom has a fixed aperture setting of f/8 at the 650mm position and f/16 at the 1300mm position to ensure a balanced mixture of depth of field and clarity without the effects of diffraction. Individual lens elements also feature a multi-coating to help reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and clarity when working in strong lighting conditions.
The lens's physical design incorporates a rotating tripod mount to suit switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations, and a built-in lens hood helps to block stray light from causing flare. As a T-mount lens, an additional camera mount-specific T adapter is required for mounting this lens to your camera system.
Vivitar T-Mount to Canon RF-Mount Adapter
This Vivitar T-Mount Adapter allows you to mount T-mount lenses, telescopes, microscopes, or other optics to your Canon RF-mount camera body. When in use, automatic camera functions, such as autofocus and exposure control, will not be available and must be set manually.
Digital 2X Converter
The Vivitar’s high quality Teleconverter lensmultiplies the focal length of your T-mount lens by 2x allowing to get much closer to the action.
The V2XMR enhances optical quality by providing an easy and portable way to extend your camera’s reach. This brilliant and specialized lens by Vivitar features the anti-reflection coating that improves color consistency along with enhancing light transmission efficiency while reducing flare.
- Impressive 650-1300mm zoom range is ideal for photographing distant subjects.
- Multi-coating helps to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in harsh lighting and backlit conditions.
- Zoom lock ring lets you fix the zoom position to prevent accidentally shifting your focal length when in use.
- Manual focus design allows you to photograph subjects as close as 16.1' away.
- Built-in rotating tripod mount enables easy switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- Fixed lens hood protects the front element and helps to block stray light from causing flare.