The Zoom A1 Four is jam-packed with more than 80 effects — 35 of which are tailor-made for specific acoustic instruments, including acoustic guitar, saxophone, trumpet, violin, harmonica, and acoustic bass. With the A1 Four, you can turbocharge your performances with distortion, chorus, wah, and more. Building patches is a breeze, thanks to Zoom’s Guitar Lab software. Playing live with the A1 Four is just as effortless, with two performance modes, hassle-free microphone connection (including phantom power for your condenser mics), and an anti-feedback filter. You also get a built-in drum machine with 68 rhythm patterns and a 30-second looper!
Don't let your power adapter hog up more than one space on your power strip! Pig Power is a 9V power supply with 1000 mA can power up to 10 pedals at once, with a minimal design that requires just a single outlet. The adapter features a generous 10ft cable allows you to set up far from a power source, and 110-240c compatibility is ready for international use. Works with most effects pedals on the market, including Boss(R) PSA or ACA, Dunlop(R) ECB-03, Zoom(R) AD-0006, Danelectro(R) DA-1, DOD(R) PS-200R, Ibanez(R) AC-109, Korg(R) A30950, Morley(R) 9V, and more! One year limited warranty.
- 9V power supply with 1000 mA can power up to 10 pedals at once
- Space saving low-profile design takes up a single slot on a power strip
- 10 ft (3 meter) cable so you can set up further away from a power source
- 110-240v compatible for international use
- Works with most effects pedals on the market and is a suitable replacement for any of the following: Boss(R) PSA or ACA, Dunlop(R) ECB-03, Zoom(R) AD-0006, Danelectro(R) DA-1, DOD(R) PS-200R, Ibanez(R) AC-109, Korg(R) A30950, Morley(R) 9V
- AC plug European adapter
- Charges 4 AA/AAA batteries at once
- LED charging indicator
- 100% memory free batteries
- Includes 4 1.2V 2200 mAh AA batteries