A 20.2MP 1/2.3" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor pairs with the DIGIC 4+ image processor to realize notable image quality and sensitivity to ISO 3200, and also, together, form the Canon HS SYSTEM to maintain low noise results for cleaner image quality. Additionally, the sensor and processor also afford continuous stills shooting rates up to 7.2 fps and full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps.
A versatile 12x optical zoom lens offers a 25-300mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. This broad reach is complemented by a versatile Intelligent IS image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for both stills and video shooting:
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
This Kit includes the following:
- IXUS 285 / Elph 360 Digital Camera
- 128GB Memory Card
- Extra Battery and Charger
- Tall Tripod
- Sling1 Hands Free Camera Strap
- Cleaning Kit