Featuring a versatile telephoto range, the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III from Canon is a 4x zoom characterized by its relatively lightweight design and compact form factor. Well-suited for a variety of subjects, including portraiture and sports, this lens portrait to medium telephoto fields of view and utilizes a DC micro motor to provide fast and accurate autofocus performance. Benefitting image quality, a Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting in order to achieve high contrast and accurate colors. Additionally, it features a seven-blade diaphragm to produce smooth and pleasing bokeh.
In the Box:
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 120-480mm equivalent focal length range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- DC micro motor autofocus system is quick and pairs with an electromagnetic diaphragm to complement photographing at fast continuous speeds.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens
- Canon E-58 II 58mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
This Listing includes the following:
- Canon EF-EOS M Mount Adapter
- 16GB Memory Card
- Filter Kit
- Macro Kit
- Card Holder
- Photo & Video Software Bundle
- Lens Cap
- Mini Tripod
- 3pc Cleaning Kit