The Wide Angle Lens allows for greater peripheral range to be included in the photograph; complimenting greatly architectural, interior, and landscape photography.
When choosing a Wide Angle lens, remember; the smaller the number, the wider the angle. For instance a 0.18x is considered a super Fisheye lens (notorious bubble effect) and a 0.5x is considered just a Wide Angle lens.
58mm Telephoto Lens
The Telephoto Lens Attachment for 58mm Filter Thread is a telephoto lens attachment for cameras with 58mm filter threads. It offers a much narrower angle of view than the camera's lens capability
UV/CPLS/FLD FILTER KIT
Vivitar filters are manufactured from high quality solid optical glass. Each individual filter is heat-treated to avoid any rare movement or distortion.
- Protects your lens from scratches and fingerprints
- Removes and absorbs ultra violet rays, giving sharper contrast to your video and digital images
- Diminishes ghosting effect from reflected light
- Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass
- Increases color and contrast by redcing reflections from non-metallic surfaces by cutting through haze
- Improves clarity of distant objects
- Foliage is richer, skies bluer
- Allows camera use under fluorescent lighting
- Gives natural light colors when under poor conditions
58mm Close Up Macro Kit Filters
The digital macro filter kit includes four close-up diopters of +1, +2, +4 and +10 magnification with a 58mm thread for easy screw-on attachment, effectively transforming your lens into a crisp macro lens.
Rubber Lens Hood
Lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens, by extending and shading the end of the lens. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact.
Tulip Lens Hood
This 58mm Pro Series Hard Tulip Shaped Lens Hood prevents image-degrading lens flare by blocking stray light from striking the surface of the lens. It also assists in keeping moisture or wind blown debris off the lens.
58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
Our Snap-On Lens Caps are made from high quality plastic. These caps allow for speedy installation and removal. The extra strong design is made with double action springs. By simply squeezing the sides and placing on the lens, you can protect your camera from dust and scratches. For use with digital and film SLR lenses.