Excelling at close distances, the AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G
is a 60mm-equivalent macro prime offering a 1:1 life-size maximum magnification along with a 6.4" minimum focusing distance. Benefitting both close-up shooting as well as working at greater distances, the optical design uses a Close Range Correction system that maintains consistent image quality and sharpness throughout the focusing range. Individual elements also feature a Super Integrated Coating, which suppresses flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity and harsh lighting conditions. Additionally, complementing the imaging capabilities, a Silent Wave Motor affords fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Slightly longer-than-normal prime is designed for DX-format F-mount cameras and provides a 60mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 6.4" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
This Kit includes the following:
- UV Filter
- Lens Tissue
- Professional Cleaning Kit
- Tall Tripod