The body design is impressively sleek yet still ergonomic to benefit all-day-long shooting. A high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED EVF benefits working in bright conditions with clear eye-level viewing and the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD has a 180° flip-down design that is perfect for selfies. The magnesium alloy body is weather-sealed, too, to suit working in inclement conditions. Additionally, for easy sharing, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work in conjunction with the Nikon SnapBridge app for wirelessly transferring photos and videos and remotely controlling the camera from your mobile device.
Body Design and Connectivity
- A large 3.2" 1.04m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a 180° flip-under tilting design, which benefits front-facing selfie captures, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.6m-dot electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a 1.02x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Included EN-EL25 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 300 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is supported when using the optional EH-73P charging AC adapter.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you combine several exposures into one frame for creative effects.
- Special Effects Modes: Night Vision; Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
Included with the camera body are the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR standard zoom and the NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR telephoto zoom lenses. Providing 24-75mm and 75-375mm equivalent focal length ranges, respectively, these two lenses encompass a wide-angle to super-telephoto range to suit working in a wide variety of conditions. Both lenses also feature Vibration Reduction image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery.
In the Box
- Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens
- Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR Lens
- Nikon Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Nikon Battery Charger
- Nikon Camera Strap
- Nikon Body Cap
- Rubber Eyecup