Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 128GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 128GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30. As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools.
- Save time with card offload speeds of up to 200 MB/s powered by SanDisk QuickFlow Technology
- Pair with the SanDisk Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD Card Reader to achieve maximum speeds
- Write speeds up to 90 MB/s and read speeds up to 200 MB/s
- Good for shooting 4K UHD video and sequential burst mode photography
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions, this card is resistant to water, shock, X-rays, and temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F.