The 64GB SF-E Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Sony features a storage capacity of 64GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support advanced DSLR functions such as continuous shutter bursts and rapid shooting, as well as raw and JPEG captures. This card is also well-suited for video capture, including 4K, 3D, HFR and Full HD video, and can achieve maximum read speeds of up to 270 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 70 MB/s. Thanks to its V30 speed class rating, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 30 MB/s.
- UHS-II / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Fast Card to Computer Transfers
- With read speeds of up to 270 MB/s, you can quickly transfer large media files to your computer with a UHS-II SD card reader
- Never fear. Even when things go wrong, you can avoid disaster with downloadable rescue software that recovers photo and video files that have been accidentally deleted or that cannot be played back.
- Fast write speeds of up to 70 MB/s support the stable burst shooting of high-resolution photos, as well as 4K video and beyond with V30 Video Speed Class support.