This ring light kit comes with all the accessories you need to get started as a makeup artist, portrait shooter or online personality. It produces a maximum output of 5200 lumens, using only 60 watts of energy. Composed of 256 individual surface-mount LEDs, this unit produces a daylight-balanced color temperature of 5500 K using the standard diffuser, and 3200 K/3500 K with the warming filter. The light output can be easily adjusted 10-100% with the stepless dimmer on the back of the unit.
The built-in accessory shoe makes it possible, with the included ball head, to mount a camera or smartphone in the center of the ring. This light mounts to any standard light stand with a spigot up to 5/8", and features an adjustable tilt base for easy light positioning.
Additionally, the RL21 includes: an aluminum light stand that extends from 29.5" to 61" in height, a flexible extension arm that can be used to articulate the fixture, a shoe-mount ball head for mounting a camera or camcorder, a smartphone holder for mounting nearly any phone to the ball head, a Bluetooth remote that can wirelessly control a Bluetooth-enabled device up to 30 feet away, and a convenient carrying case.
- Shoot through the center of the light for perfectly even portrait lighting
- Maximum illumination of 5200 lumens
- Comes with 2 diffusers -- 1 white diffuser (5500 K) and 1 warming filter (3200 K/3500 K)
- Stepless adjustment of power output from 10% to 100%
- Uses only 60 watts of energy
- Accessory shoe in center of light for optional camera / phone mount