The Wusthof 1040103208 classic paring knife is designed with a 3-inch blade that’s suitable for precision tasks, such as dicing or coring fruits and vegetables. Its full tang is triple riveted to the handle for strength, and its full bolster provides balance for improved control. Forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, it can support heavy use without rusting or corroding. It features a polyoxymethylene handle for a secure and comfortable grip, and to reduce the risk of injury, it’s equipped with a finger guard.
- Forged 1-piece, high-carbon stainless steel construction
- Full-tang design for long-lasting durability
- Ideal for precision work, such as slicing or coring fruit
- Tang is triple riveted to handle
- Polyoxymethylene handle provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Full bolster and finger guard for protection
- 3-in. blade