Tuned to deliver a robust vocal tone with smooth highs and tight lows, theZoom ZDM-1is an affordable dynamic microphone that's ideal for podcasters, radio show announcers, rappers, and singers. Thanks to its high SPL handling and broad frequency response, this end-address mic makes it easy to capture your voice with mix-ready broadcast quality.
The large-diaphragm dynamic capsule utilizes a supercardioid pickup pattern to effectively reduce ambient sound such as room noise at the sides of the mic. To isolate the pickup element from handling noise, vibrations, and rumble, the ZDM-1 employs an integrated shock-absorbing mechanism. The ZDM-1's integral humbucking circuit improves the signal-to-noise ratio by inhibiting electromagnetic interference from common sources such as wireless devices, power lines, computer displays, and more.
The all-metal body and grille afford ruggedness and durability for reliable use session after session. The ZDM-1 includes a pivoting mic stand mount for easy positioning and a custom windscreen for attenuation of plosives and breath noise.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic design captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- Classic end-address style
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides focused pickup and excellent isolation
- High 135 dB SPL handling ensures clean recordings every time
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response with tight bass and smooth highs enhances vocal tone for radio, podcasting, and more
- Internal shockmount provides isolation from bumps and handling noise
- Built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference
- Balanced XLR output connector
- All-metal body and grille stands up to daily use
- Includes pivoting mic stand mount, threaded adapter, and custom windscreen
- Perfect for any microphone, including the Zoom ZDM-1 and SGV-6
- Height adjustable from 3.5” to 5”
- Lightweight and compact, making for easy transportation
- Can be used for Podcasting, Vocals, Voiceovers, and more
We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The PVC outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- High quality PVC outer covering
- State-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve
- Thick ABS sleeve protects solder connections