Distortion, chorus, reverb, and more are all on hand, as are 13 amp models that simulate classic combinations. Five effects can be chained at any time and in any order. You can save these effects in one of the 50 user preset patches. Switch among patches (or banks of patches) quickly with the tap of a toe, so you can change your live or studio sound with ease. You can also change global characteristics to retain a sense of unity among patches. A three-knob tone stack and the overall output level knob do not change as you cycle through your sounds.
The pedal sports 60 different effects, and you can edit or add more effects from your computer too. Simply hook the pedal up to your Mac or Windows machine over a USB cable and add effects from Zoom's Guitar Lab software.
The G1 Four provides one 1/4" instrument input, one 3.5mm input for mobile devices and media players, and a combined amp/headphone output. The unit runs on four AA batteries, giving you up to 18 hours of run time. You can also power the unit with a dedicated ZOOM AD-16 AC adapter or over USB.
Key Features at a Glance
- Over 60 built-in effects
- 13 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously or chained together in any order
- Looper records up to 30 seconds (64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times)
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns, which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable
- Both active and passive instruments supported
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Runs on 4 AA batteries
- Alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power, and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
- Zoom G1 Four Guitar Effects Processor
- 4 x AA Batteries
Don't let your power adapter hog up more than one space on your power strip! Pig Power is a 9V power supply with 1000 mA can power up to 10 pedals at once, with a minimal design that requires just a single outlet. The adapter features a generous 10ft cable allows you to set up far from a power source, and 110-240c compatibility is ready for international use. Works with most effects pedals on the market, including Boss(R) PSA or ACA, Dunlop(R) ECB-03, Zoom(R) AD-0006, Danelectro(R) DA-1, DOD(R) PS-200R, Ibanez(R) AC-109, Korg(R) A30950, Morley(R) 9V, and more!
Kit also include 4AA/AAA Battery Charger