- Series 7000 shaving head
- Helps reset your shaver to new
- Promotes a close & smooth shave
Change heads every 12 months to maintain best results.
1. Open the shaver by pressing the "release" button.
2. Remove the retainer by turning the lock counterclockwise.
3. Take out the old shaving heads & carefully insert replacements; check that the heads align exactly in the setting.
4. Replace the retainer & secure it by turning the lock clockwise.
5. When you close the shaving head properly, you will hear it click into place.